Armslist! Winning!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone ever contacted this guy or are we all afraid he'll zipline down from a stealth rental chopper and put one in the chest, one in the head? To be honest I'm so nervous about it I keep an old issue of "Soldier of Fortune", a generic pop tart and a Beavis and Butthead VHS tape right by the front door to give me a head start bugging out.

"Hey, man, you don't talk to the Mossberg guy. You listen to him. The man's enlarged my mind. He's a poet warrior in the classic sense. I mean sometimes he'll... uh... well, you'll say "hello" to him, right? And he'll just walk right by you. He won't even notice you. And suddenly he'll grab you, and he'll throw you in a corner, and he'll say, "Do you know that 'if' is the middle word in life? If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you, if you can trust yourself when all men doubt you"... I mean I'm... no, I can't... I'm a little man, I'm a little man, he's... he's a great man! I should have been a pair of ragged claws scuttling across floors of silent seas..."

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i655.photobucket.com_albums_uu277_flatwins_Mossberg_lever.jpg

True that! Travis would probably put a Nc Star Red Dot on it though.

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Hey, man, you don't talk to the Mossberg guy. You listen to him. The man's enlarged my mind. He's a poet warrior in the classic sense. I mean sometimes he'll... uh... well, you'll say "hello" to him, right? And he'll just walk right by you. He won't even notice you. And suddenly he'll grab you, and he'll throw you in a corner, and he'll say, "Do you know that 'if' is the middle word in life? If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you, if you can trust yourself when all men doubt you"... I mean I'm... no, I can't... I'm a little man, I'm a little man, he's... he's a great man! I should have been a pair of ragged claws scuttling across floors of silent seas..."

Best of thread. It's beautiful.

Latest posts

Top Bottom