At a loss for words....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

isaiahsdad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As some of you know, I have had to sell some of my guns as of late to make ends meet, and because of that, have not posted very much on OSA. Been trying to focus on the family, trying to provide for Isaiah and help with my grand daughter Paisley. We have pretty much exhausted our months budget to ensure that our children and my grand daughter have a good Christmas, while trying to teach Isaiah that Christmas is so much more than just toys and lights, but the spirit of love, and giving.
Today, Kim handed me the mail and along with the bills was a card from a name I am not familiar with but addressed to me, so I opened it. Inside, was a card inscribed inside "A heartfelt prayer that with every celebration you feel God's love in a special way this Christmas." and signed "Please accept this card from my family to yours, and from donations of OSA members, Merry Christmas" Signed Jason Cunningham. Inside, was a gift card for $150.
I have to tell you my good friends, tears filled my eyes, my heart swelled with a feeling I wish I could put to words. It has always been my belief that in times of need, God provides for us, it may not be money, but someone willing to pay to have their computer fixed, or need work that I can in my broken body, still do, done to make a few extra dollars, but this time, the good Lord took it to a whole new level. He put the good and kind people of this very forum, The family of OSA members, in the path of the Price family, and in the truest of Christmas spirit, gave us a blessing that not only will help us tremendously, but give me another example to pass on down to my son, that there are people in this world who still believe in the spirit of Christmas, that still know how to share love, and good tidings on this holiday season.
To all my good friends of OSA, to Jason and his family, to Shawn and Reba, to all who took part in such a generous gesture, I say with a humble and grateful heart, thank you all, and may God bless each and every one of you.
Peace, joy and love, and the blessings of the Lord, thank you all.

From the Price Family, Kim, Isaiah, and myself......Merry Christmas to all.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yessir! The folks here at OSA are definitely the best!

I've been helped out by several members on this site. Met many awesome folks and had countless awesome transactions with some truly awesome people.

Merry Christmas to all. [Broken External Image]

Latest posts

Top Bottom