At the dentist. Any sympathy?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PUMPKIN

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You do have my sympathy. I got a filling a week ago and it still hurts. I have to take tylenol. Gonna call the dentist back tomorrow if it's not better.
They will tell you to wait a little longer to let the nerve settle down, unless it was a large filling which could possibly need a RCT. Which point they will probably then refer you to ENDO for an evaluation of the tooth.

VIKING

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nope, not from me..That's one doctor I sure don't mind going to is my Dentist..But I must admit I have a PRETTY special dentist..Give me some of the good gas and my dentist can just drill away all she wants.

Jefpainthorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Plenty from me. I was raised to be a 2x day or more brusher... and still have 4 crowns and some fillings.

I just had an abscess and root canal under one of the old crowns. A dentist in the past crowned the tooth and left the nerve in. I guess that's ok... got 20 years out of that.

Gas... takes the edge off. Drys me up.... did not go potty for nearly a week. Finally took a couple of quarts of prune juice to get things going again. Morphine does the same to me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom