ATF Little Rock.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He also might not have a bullet in his head if he….wait for it….didn't shoot at cops?

If that turns out to be what happened. We still need info.

What did people say about George Floyd? “If only he didn’t resist” or “If only he hadn’t broken the law”.
I'll bet he just shot at the gang breaking into his home at 6am like anyone else would do.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll bet he just shot at the gang breaking into his home at 6am like anyone else would do.
I would just like to find confirmation of whether it was a no knock, announce, knock and enter or if they actually knocked and waited on him to answer.

If they knocked and waited on him to answer and he still decide to shoot at them that's adds a pretty big twist to this disaster.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would just like to find confirmation of whether it was a no knock, announce, knock and enter or if they actually knocked and waited on him to answer.

If they knocked and waited on him to answer and he still decide to shoot at them that's adds a pretty big twist to this disaster.
And a whole 'nuther level of incompetency on his part.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I doubt that's the way it went down, but I'm just basing my opinion on how they go about almost every other opp they perform.

I'd also bet they didn't film anything. No proof and dead men tell no tales. I think they took lessons from Waco, but they weren't ones about preserving life and reducing risk to the target of their investigation.

Maybe they had cameras running. Maybe there will be an investigation. Maybe the ATF will have some people held responsible on either civil or criminal charges. Maybe they'll be forced to change the way they do things. Maybe.

Latest posts

Top Bottom