Attacked at home by Angry Mob

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would venture to guess that an overwhelming majority of the people on this forum don't live in an area this is even a remote possibility.

Yep, I think your right. I live just outside of Tuttle, there are a few meth heads around but they usually dont mess with others too much. I am unafraid to leave my doors unlocked at night (I also have 2 GSDs that roam free on the property) and I have accidentlay left the garage or shop door open all day while at work and never had any theft problems. Am I the only person who can drive to work and not remember shutting the garage door sometimes?

deja

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you have plenty of pavement to work with, a shotgun can make quick work of a crowd. 30 degree angle of buckshot to the pavement sends .30 caliber pellets flying at about knee level at a pretty good spread. My 870 holds 7+1. Anyone that sticks around after that possesses an inhuman motivation.

MLR

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
This right here is exactly my thoughts.

I wouldn't ever put myself in a situation where I live in and around the slums where this scenario would be likely to happen though...
Sometimes the slums move to you. I know many older folks who bought their homes in very nice working class neighborhoods. Through the years these areas have changed into what we call slums. Many of these folks cannot afford to move out and become stuck there.

Michael

jsl_pt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sometimes the slums move to you. I know many older folks who bought their homes in very nice working class neighborhoods. Through the years these areas have changed into what we call slums. Many of these folks cannot afford to move out and become stuck there.

Michael

This is very true! I know alot of elderly people that are in some of the now "bad" areas of Tulsa. There may be several houses or even blocks that primarily still have elderly people and are kept up really nice, then a couple of blocks over are houses with broken out windows, boards up, bullet holes, etc. Very sad sometimes, but when these people moved here it was prime location, and that generation grew up learning that you lived in the same place forever or at least a long time, where as now we buy and sell real estate more often it seems like.

Latest posts

Top Bottom