Attacked at home by Angry Mob

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
"She heard that an African-American "kid got knocked off his bike or fell off" and white kids were laughing at him."
..... usually kids will laugh when someone falls off a bike...

I'm tired of race cards being played, who gives a **** about the color of your skin. It doesnt matter. You laughed at me cause im black and fell off a bike?...no...because you FELL OFF A BIKE DUMB@ZZ. Its a cruel world, but if youre white, black, yellow, red, or Jersey Shore colored...its still freaking funny.(as long as you werent seriously injured or killed ofcourse).

Ever race was treated poorly at one point in time. Get a history book.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know if I could use a rifle in a neighborhood. I have a friend and his family as a backstop on the other side of my front door.

Some of the modern AR defensive rounds such as Hornady TAP actually overpenetrate less than a 9mm or 12ga with 00 buck, yet it's a much more effective defensive round. The key of course is to hit what you're shooting at.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some of the modern AR defensive rounds such as Hornady TAP actually overpenetrate less than a 9mm or 12ga with 00 buck, yet it's a much more effective defensive round. The key of course is to hit what you're shooting at.

Yeah I'd be pissed if the neighbor across the street shot and killed me trying to shoot in intruder in his front entryway...

NINEROUND

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man to 17 yr old son: Son, please if you would, go and retrieve my AR (or 12 guage pump.)
Son to dad: Dad, do you intend to shoot those people?
Dad: Indeed, son, I do.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The impression I get from several of the folks in this thread is that as the homeowner, they'd mow down everyone that entered the house, then dust themselves off and wait calmly in the ensuing silence for the police to arrive and tidy up things. What if the mob is shooting back and hit you? What if you miss and someone gets a hold of you or your weapon? Or one of your family members is wounded or worse, killed? Then all this talk about emptying your firearm and reloading or going for another firearm would be rather moot.

.45Fats

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The impression I get from several of the folks in this thread is that as the homeowner, they'd mow down everyone that entered the house, then dust themselves off and wait calmly in the ensuing silence for the police to arrive and tidy up things. What if the mob is shooting back and hit you? What if you miss and someone gets a hold of you or your weapon? Or one of your family members is wounded or worse, killed? Then all this talk about emptying your firearm and reloading or going for another firearm would be rather moot.

so I'm a little slow here...are you recommending, in your scenario where they are armed and firing on you, non violence? In your version of events how would not defending yourself makes the sitation better or safer for anyone in the house?

Latest posts

Top Bottom