Attempted Break in at BANG last night **SECURITY VIDEO**

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't know why Police don't finger print .. Boy had no gloves on that I could see.

they rarely do. The kid likely had never been fingerprinted. When my home got robbed, and the guns stolen they didn't finger print the glass gun case.

When we got home from work the next day, they had been back. I insisted they finger print. Nothing ever came from it. Some departments have the ability to do a computer search, some don't. Manual finger print searches are much too expensive, and the results are rare.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree... in my experience, small-town or even medium-sized cities rarely, if ever take fingerprints. Only on major cases like murders and such. Almost never on break-ins or simple robberies.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree... in my experience, small-town or even medium-sized cities rarely, if ever take fingerprints. Only on major cases like murders and such. Almost never on break-ins or simple robberies.

Yeah, but have a by God bank robbery with a couple hundred bucks taken, the FBI comes in, and all resourses are brought to bear.
Home gun theft in excess of 10 grand, a report is taken.

bigchuck83

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
sure hope he doesn't return but odds are the scumbag will return again, maybe a can of oc spray with dye in it so it will slow him down a bit could be useful. would have been real tough not to go out the front door and smack him around a bit.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Patrick, do you think he saw the gun? I mean, he was trying to crawl under the door, and he might have just heard the door open and you yell, and he decided to hightail it outta there... did you see him look up at you and you know he saw your gun or what? Were you drawn down on him or just holding it casually or what?

This might have an effect on whether he'd be willing to try again. I have known some unsavory characters in my day, and the ones who've been chased away at gunpoint usually made it a point to steer clear of those places in the future!

Latest posts

Top Bottom