Attention Financial Prognosticators!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Does anyone else feel like we're getting close to a market correction? With all these EO's Biden has signed, what are the short and mid-range effects on the various market indexes?

Just wondering if I should move my 401K stash to a slightly safer position until this all shakes out. :anyone:

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's looking like we should be pro-active and search out the next stuggling stock to pick out in hopes of it doing what's happening to Game Stop and AMC.

Your results may vary.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We are thinking of selling the house and taking the profits BEFORE the correction. We can rent and then buy when market is down. I just hope the correction holds off till after May or June so we can sell during the good months....

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We are thinking of selling the house and taking the profits BEFORE the correction. We can rent and then buy when market is down. I just hope the correction holds off till after May or June so we can sell during the good months....
They're all goods months of late. My sister works at a closing company and it has never been so crazy. January has slowed some but that's normal. My niece sold her house for more than it was listed and had multiple offers. It's been like this for a year or more.

ETA: @Glocktogo, to answer your question, I don't have a lot invested, but I've cashed most of it and just have it parked waiting to buy again after the drop.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They're all goods months of late. My sister works at a closing company and it has never been so crazy. January has slowed some but that's normal. My niece sold her house for more than it was listed and had multiple offers. It's been like this for a year or more.
We just need to time so we can be in for two years and not pay taxes on the profits...

Latest posts

Top Bottom