Austin Protest Homicide

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
At the 2:00 mark, the white woman in shorts screaming....unhinged, emotionally unstable, moronic, etc.
It's like they're teaching themselves to be 2 year olds; loud, hissyfits and stuff.
After about 10 seconds of her I had to stop watching.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
At the 2:00 mark, the white woman in shorts screaming....unhinged, emotionally unstable, moronic, etc.
It's like they're teaching themselves to be 2 year olds; loud, hissyfits and stuff.
After about 10 seconds of her I had to stop watching.

That's what I absolutely can't stand about some of these folks . . . adults acting like toddlers.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess in one way this could be good; just shoot one of them and they all come unglued, sort of like rubbing your finger across an ant trail.

Of course I am NOT advocating shooting protesters.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The crazy chick with the megaphone........LE doesn't get paid enough. Interesting the race of 99% of the people in the 12 min video above.

Didn't watch the video. What surprised you?

"Mr. Foster and his fiancée, Whitney Mitchell, had been taking part in protests against police brutality in Austin daily since the killing of George Floyd in Minneapolis. Mr. Foster is white, and Ms. Mitchell, who is a quadruple amputee, is African-American. She was not injured in the shooting."

Last edited:

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Didn't watch the video. What surprised you?

"Mr. Foster and his fiancée, Whitney Mitchell, had been taking part in protests against police brutality in Austin daily since the killing of George Floyd in Minneapolis. Mr. Foster is white, and Ms. Mitchell, who is a quadruple amputee, is African-American. She was not injured in the shooting."

All caucasian

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's what I absolutely can't stand about some of these folks . . . adults acting like toddlers.
img_0511.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom