Australian Sheperd Treeing Coons.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
my Red Healer has been a wonderful smart dog she's about 13 now.

We have had some brilliant Blue and Red Healers over my life. My mom had one for 14 years that favored her so much he was her shadow till he died. Once she was picking up some parts at a Truck Stop at I40 and Choctaw Rd years ago when a guy tried to steal from my mom, was talking **** to her while she was crossing the parking lot coming after her and her purse . Rex the Blue Healer rode on the back of the flat bed, she whistled and the guy was hauled off in an Ambulance. Rex ****ed him up bad! When he would work the cattle chutes and work the roping chutes he would continually go back and forth to the Timing Box where my mom worked keeping times on the ropers he never would let her out of his sight. He was a remarkable dog. The Healers all would pick a family member and like em more than the others it seemed.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just got in and had a blast. Went to shut a barn up and my Australian Sheperd apparently is part Coon Dog. Picked the scent up behind the barn and caught up with them. 4 of them up a tree about 250 yards from where he picked the scent. Proud of him.
Australian Shepherds are about the smartest breed of dogs that I’ve ever seen….

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We have a new mini aussiedoodle and she is super smart. Got her at 10 weeks old and was potty trained and learned all the basic commands in 1 week! Stubborn as an ox though lol.

Attachments

• 20230713_192324.jpg
    20230713_192324.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230725_183327.jpg
    20230725_183327.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Top Bottom