Auto Detailing.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have never had an Auto/Truck detailed. Can count on one hand ever waxing one. But my old Tundra needed a professional as I was told by an old paint and body buddy who is retired. So I hired one to come look, he came and he said “Not a problem“! So he went after it. 3hrs later is the results below. 2006 Tundra 4x4. I was impressed.

IMG_5264.jpeg
IMG_5262.jpeg
IMG_5263.jpeg

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looks great. :)
My son does detailing and it isn't cheap for good work.
I had a buddy that wanted him to detail his car and this buddy was/is a very messy person.
The kind that spills a soda in the car and does not worry about cleaning it up.,
Food and dust in every crack and crevice.

He wanted my son to detail his car for $20.
Yea so ya want a 20 dollar detail job do ya.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Our F-250 has a black leather interior. It shows every spec of dust that comes in. Constantly have to remind folks to shut the door immediately when getting out.
Around here a good interior detail is going to run $100 or above. $200 with an exterior. The detailer has a bucket load of tools and supplies they have to use in the process and it’s not easy work on a hot summer day unless they have a shop with AC. They earn every dollar they work for.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He did it this morning at 8 under a carport. I offered him to do it in one of my shops. He said no he enjoyed the cool weather. Few days back he did the interior of my 1 ton and again he did it under a huge RV Carport. The interior of the 1 ton looks new. He did unbelievable work. And even though I have never had an auto detailed, it was mind blowing!

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hang onto that Tundra! Those early ones are getting super rare.

I get offers on it all the time. One got serious $20k. It is low mileage as well. I enjoy the truck, has been over everything in Colorado, Utah and more. Put lockers and a Bilstein Suspension System under it two years back.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went down to Weatherford TX and worked for my buddy who owns a mobile detaining business for a few months during covid. Man, that was definitely some hard work, we would work from 5am-8pm every day, most of those hours in the sun. Satisfying stuff though, we cleaned a lot of farm trucks and farm semi's, as well as some real nice cars.

Latest posts

Top Bottom