B.O.B. Review

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jestik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello all,

I wonder if anyone or a group of you guys would like to get together in one place and go over our bug out bags and see what works, what we know doesn't work, and perhaps give theories and opinions on one another BOBs and how they could be improved.

Also, if you've not yet made your own B.O.B., this could be a great learning experience for you.

I'd be willing to host it if people want to do this. Trying to gauge interest.

eyecyou

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
why does prepping always lead to zombies? I prep because I've lived in Oklahoma long enough to know that mother nature does not like us fleas on her back and will do anything to get rid of us. As for a get together what does the op have in mind. I work monday through friday but always open on weekends, and if we wait a little bit longer we could possibly do a round up out at thunderturd n have a cook out of some sorts

Jestik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And while I LOVE zombies and zombie fiction and have a plan for when/if it happens, I also remember driving down Broadway Extension during the Winter Apocalypse of 2007 and seeing upteen cars abandoned on the side of the road. I also remember sitting in my house at 45th and May and watching the tornadoes right up I-40 with the red line coming right over my house (that showed where the storm was projected to go). I've been building my "bug out bags" since 2009, and I've got two of them. Never used them, but I know that we can grow together as a community, so that is why I suggested a get-toether.

I'm willing to host it at my house, which is noted as being at 45th and May in Oklahoma City. Just need to know how many people are interested.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Top Bottom