B.O.B. Review

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are you preparing for zombies or medical emergencies?
Cause I hate to break the news to you, but zombies ain't real.

no **** sherlock but storms, power outages and all that comes with them sure as heck are. Being away from home during a natural disaster and maybe not being able to get back to your house right away is. Having a calamity like a sudden fire etc hit your house or neighborhood is, imagine just how much less it might suck even if its just a little bit of less sucktasticness that you have a bag prepared and ready to go in just such an emergency.

I get so sick of people thinking being prepared for a situation makes you some kind of nutjob that thinks they mate with a giant lizard person when they sleep.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
no **** sherlock but storms, power outages and all that comes with them sure as heck are. Being away from home during a natural disaster and maybe not being able to get back to your house right away is. Having a calamity like a sudden fire etc hit your house or neighborhood is, imagine just how much less it might suck even if its just a little bit of less sucktasticness that you have a bag prepared and ready to go in just such an emergency.

I get so sick of people thinking being prepared for a situation makes you some kind of nutjob that thinks they mate with a giant lizard person when they sleep.

take it easy chief. Obviously I was making a joke about the zombie thing. You seem wound a little tight, perhaps a beer or maybe go to the range to shoot your safe queens might relieve some of your stress.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
take it easy chief. Obviously I was making a joke about the zombie thing. You seem wound a little tight, perhaps a beer or maybe go to the range to shoot your safe queens might relieve some of your stress.

She's killing a chicken today. That should take care of any "stress" ... :D

BTW, I'm not a BOB kinda girl (well, not in the sense of I'm gonna wander the earth and live out of my backpack kinda way :naughty:) but it is nice of Jestik to offer to let us "extremists" see his "theater of operations" ... If I can make it, I will ... If only to put some faces to some names ... and get to check out other folks' "stuff" ... :D

Jestik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
She's killing a chicken today. That should take care of any "stress" ... :D

BTW, I'm not a BOB kinda girl (well, not in the sense of I'm gonna wander the earth and live out of my backpack kinda way :naughty:) but it is nice of Jestik to offer to let us "extremists" see his "theater of operations" ... If I can make it, I will ... If only to put some faces to some names ... and get to check out other folks' "stuff" ... :D

You're too kind BB. I knew that we couldn't do something like this in an open area, and I knew that no one would want to do it if we did not have a place to go, and since I brought it up, I might as well shoulder the burden. You are all welcome to come to my "bachelor pad", and if we want to talk zombie preps we can, same goes for storm preps, ideas, locations, shelters, comm, etc. etc. Also, someone with a different perspective might put out a gaping hole in my preps that I might have missed, and vice versa.

oldkar

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would be interested. I am more interested in emergency first aid bag to keep in the car but may find some items I need to add. May be just what I need to get me off high center and get started.

Jestik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would be interested. I am more interested in emergency first aid bag to keep in the car but may find some items I need to add. May be just what I need to get me off high center and get started.

Oldkar,

I've got one of those that I keep in my trunk a long with one of my BOBs and other tools and sundries. It would be a great topic to cover.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
GC is trying to get lined out for some kind of high speed, low drag emergency tactical medical class for part of his Con-Ed this year ... I've already put the kabosh on him using me for a practice dummy but maybe some of you poor souls ... errr ... guys ... would be more interested in what he learns than I am gonna be ... :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom