B.O.B. Review

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldkar

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks Jestik for having us. Found out i need a bigger bag , now to go buy the stuff . Enjoyed everyones ideas and look forward to another one.

Jestik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am really happy that everyone enjoyed it, and I would love to host it again (even if SOME people didn't pay promised pizza money)!

It was nice to have everyone over and know that I'm not the only weirdo who plans and thinks about this stuff. I had several realizations, and I think that I need to break down and combine my two kits into one, awesome, all-encompassing B.O.B.

Would anyone be up for doing it again?

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wanted to come but had other obligations. Hope to make the next one. Did you guys / gals take any video to share with us?

Transmitted via Tactical Telecommunications Device

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am really happy that everyone enjoyed it, and I would love to host it again (even if SOME people didn't pay promised pizza money)!

It was nice to have everyone over and know that I'm not the only weirdo who plans and thinks about this stuff. I had several realizations, and I think that I need to break down and combine my two kits into one, awesome, all-encompassing B.O.B.

Would anyone be up for doing it again?

ARGHHHH!! You bugger ... GC came home with "I need to get this" and "I need to get that" ... :grumble:

:wink2: Glad you guys had a good time. Was starting to think it was a sleepover! :D I'm not making any rash promises (guess Scott told you I've apparently FUBAR'd my neck again ... :rolleyes2: :( ) but if you do another one I'll do my best to come hang out ...

BTW, the show about the power grid I texted GC about ... Here are some links to short segments she has done leading up to the hour long show she did Saturday night. I haven't found the whole show on youtube yet ... I'm sure it will show up in time ...

Aired 01/04/14

Aired 01/18/14

Aired 01/25/14

There are some other interviews she did at the first of February, I'm sure as teasers to the show Saturday night.

Anyway ... I can't look at the computer for too long as it makes my headache worse ... I'll post the rest of them later on tonight.

Last edited by a moderator:

eyecyou

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
(even if SOME people didn't pay promised pizza money)!

I know i dropped the ball on that one. Got all the way home n thought "hmmm whats this twenty for?" My bad I'll get the pizza next time

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom