Bass Pro going to buy out Cabelas?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't understand all of the BP hate on here. I like BP, they don't have the best prices in the world, but I think they are competitive (unless you are talking about guns, then they are just nuts).

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I live in a town with a Walmart that has 20' of sporting goods in one aisle, I'm like a kid in a candy store.
If I see something I want going to BP or Cabellas. I'll google it in the store, check the S/H, etc and usually buy it at the Store.
Saving one or two bucks and waiting for up to a week for cheap shipping is not what appeals to me.

Podman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
BP's prices on guns aren't too bad if they are on sale. Otherwise I check online for best prices. Hate to see Cabela's go though. Wish Gander Mountain was in
Tulsa and had store like Wichita's with gun range and all.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've only been to Gander Mountain once and never saw anything to get excited about. Certainly not their prices.

When we retired and prepared to come to Colorado, someone gave us a Bass Pro gift card for $30. I made two trips to Bass Pro trying to find something I liked for the $30. I finally ended up buying a Colorado topographical atlas and some candy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom