Battleroad zombie biathlon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Henschman and myself will be going. He's been there before, this is a new course to me, but it looks great. I know the guys that put it on, they're both great guys - I have no doubt it'll be an awesome event.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, I'll be there. It's a great course ran by great guys. Well worth the 6-or-so hour drive. It's a little more handgun heavy and a little higher round count than Pawnee, and has more obstacles. It's a 4 mile run with 8 shooting stations. It will be good to see you down there!

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, I'll be there. It's a great course ran by great guys. Well worth the 6-or-so hour drive. It's a little more handgun heavy and a little higher round count than Pawnee, and has more obstacles. It's a 4 mile run with 8 shooting stations. It will be good to see you down there!

Awesome! Sounds like a good time. I'll definitely have to carry more ammo, if it requires more then the pawnee. I was good on rifle but almost ran out on pistol. going to have to get some mag extensions or something.

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had a damn good time playing in the mud down in Texas. I enjoyed the tough obstacles. Definitely made it more challenging.

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I spoke with Hensch for awhile when we hit stage 7. I about lost a boot on that stage in the mud. I remember you saying something about the belt I was running. I had a realtree rain jacket and multicam pants on.

Latest posts

Top Bottom