BBQ gun holster recommendation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I inherited (havent picked it up yet) my grandfathers .38, I believe it is a late 60's-70's S&W Model 38 Bodyguard. Gun is in beautiful condition, I dont know that I would carry it much, but I might. I'd like a nice (doesnt have to be fancy, clean and simple but screams quality is ok too) holster to show it off if I wear it. What do you guys recommend? This gun is to nice to carry in something cheap or plastic. I'll post pics of the gun (and eventually holster) when I get it. Thanks in advance.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm thinking engraved leather, unless its an exotic skin. Looking at a Bullard with brown and black scrollwork since the gun is blued, with wood grips.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IMG_1787.jpg

Model 49, if i am looking at sn# right, it was made in the late 70's.

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BBQ guns must be carried in fine engraved leather.

A gun with family history must have a special engraving.

That is all.

This.^^^ Bullard is really good (and great guys too!). I have a burgundy paisley Looper I use for my '43 Rand that was chromed by a Texas Ranger. Maybe OSA will have a big bbq this summer...

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Or a fish fry with BBQ fish?

there was a guy in Ponca that opened up a restaurant at the VFW years ago that had the most awesome dry BBQ rub for fish.

I know, I know, it sounds bad, but it was really good.

Latest posts

Top Bottom