Bbq gun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
S&W 624"N-Frame" .44Spl 3"bbl, carried in a ElPaso Saddlery Tortilla Pancake rig.
i151.photobucket.com_albums_s127_ldp4570_GUNS_DSCN1883.jpg

i151.photobucket.com_albums_s127_ldp4570_GUNS_DSCN1884.jpg

i151.photobucket.com_albums_s127_ldp4570_GUNS_DSCN1890.jpg

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
yes those are damm nice grips.

tran: have you cooked on that? does it get hot enough to cook in that upper top chamber, or is it for warming? that is a nice rig.

It will stay a few degrees below the main chamber. It is constructed out of heavy wall (1/4'') pipe. The main thing to look for on a good smoker is how well it will maintain your temp. No one person will ever be able to out use this smoker. It will be around for generations.

M

Matt Basterson

that's a nice smith, the 44 special is my favorite cartridge of any of'em. i load my own and use'em in my marlin levers because they feed and eject really smoothe. the weather is about nice enough to stand outside and cast some more bullets, i picked up another few hundred pounds of wheel weights this winter. the price was really to my liking: zero.

keep those photos comin'. i read the tutorial last nite on photobucket, man that gave me a headache.

RetCapt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This was originally brushed stainless; I went after it with Mother's Mag Wheel Polish and Blue Magic as well. Trigger job was done to perfection by a shop in OKC.

i577.photobucket.com_albums_ss214_JagDrvr_Guns_100_1355.jpg

This is the "War Horse", it was delivered to the Army in May of '45. Somebody chromed and tooled it, and my father in law ended up with it. He passed it to me and I added the modern extras and had the body done in nickel. Custom grips by Sarge with the war horse done by laser.

i577.photobucket.com_albums_ss214_JagDrvr_Guns_100_3013.jpg

Close shot of the laser work showing the war horse on the grip.

i577.photobucket.com_albums_ss214_JagDrvr_Guns_100_3004.jpg

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
My BBQ gun...lol. incase those steaks get outta control...
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]

Latest posts

Top Bottom