BCM Gunfighter Charging Handle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just change the latch on the stock handles at 11.00 ea way better than doing a complete handle

The reason for the GF is more than a bigger latch. They have a unique design that takes all the pressure off the tiny roll pin holding the latch in place. It's not necessary if you only use your AR for plinking, but for hard use it's insurance against failure at the weakest point of the handle.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have you ever tried the DIY RTV gas buster with a standard CH?

I've done this to the GF Mod 4 on my 11.5" RR M16 with M42K suppressor. It works quite well. About the only time I get too much gas to be comfortable is at the end of a full auto string when shooting indoors. I had a PRI GB CH, but didn't care for it when compared to the GF with RTV mod.

Wormydog1724

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I ordered 3 of the new versions (with promises from Paul Bravo that they were designed to cut down on blowback) and still have a lot of blowback on my face from my can. I'm going to try the RVT on one and try the "gas vent" forward assist doohickey on my other AR.

tul9033

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Has anyone had issues with the latch on the BCM pinching your fingers while operating it? I bought a couple of these when they first came out and they would grab the tiniest piece of skin and pinch the hell out of my finger.

Latest posts

Top Bottom