"Be Patient, Student Driver" Stickers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Parent taught driver's ed programs. It's been around for years, but Amazon and other places started making cheap magnetic signs and some parents are using them even though it's not required. Private driver's ed companies and school taught have to have more signage than just the one.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, I get it. Don't have any stickers, but I can see it. I'm doing the parent drivers ed thing now, and see people that are getting impatient at 4 ways where we're a little slower to process or when we might be driving a little slower than they'd prefer. It's kind of a notice to chill the hell out..

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We don’t have a student driver sticker on one of our cars. But we do have a magnet.

It’s more for warning other drivers that the person operating the vehicle around them doesn’t have much experience, so they may wish to take a wider path, slow down or get past us. I look at it as more of a community safety feature than a ‘look at us’.

Heck, when I learned to drive in the mid-90’s this was a thing on the driver’s ed car, so it’s definitely not a new thing by any means. I think Amazon just made it a lot easier since parents no longer need to go to a print shop for these. Just locate in an app, click buy and they arrive.

Last edited:

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m going to get a ‘Old man driver. Please be patient!’ magnet for my truck.
Screenshot_20240924_101621_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240924_101726_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240924_101753_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240924_101636_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240924_101823_Samsung Internet.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom