Beautiful Tulsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
On a positive note no town in Oklahoma made the Rudest City list.

IMG_2238.jpeg

https://professpost.com/the-u-s-cities-with-the-rudest-residents-in-2024/

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I was born and raised in Bartlesville, moved away in 1992. So every trip to Tulsa for 18y was made through the north side.....and every trip back home was through the north side so that will always be my impression.

As far as comparing Tulsa to OKC, I compare all cities by their summer time humidity lol. OKC will always get my vote lol.

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I lived in Tulsa for 9 years and OKC all the rest. Met my wife in Tulsa and my oldest was born at St Francis. We live in OKC now and my wife and I both like it a lot better.

Hooper

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was born and raised in Bartlesville, moved away in 1992. So every trip to Tulsa for 18y was made through the north side.....and every trip back home was through the north side so that will always be my impression.

As far as comparing Tulsa to OKC, I compare all cities by their summer time humidity lol. OKC will always get my vote lol.
I never could figure, outdoor dining spots in Oklahoma City or Tulsa restaurants, except for maybe Dallas or Vegas we have some of the Hottest Asphalt and Concrete there is, in the Summers, plus wind.
Neat idea, but we seldom have the weather for a nice comfortable outdoor restaurant dining experience.
Now down on the Creek bank in the shade or at a lake, where you have water dipping access, we have some great spots. Up there in Bartlesville area a lot of good spots for outdoor cooling.

Latest posts

Top Bottom