Beer drinking question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Binge drinking......3 hour period....only 4 beers????

H€LL NO!!!

I go to several bars here in the OKC area and if it took me 3 hours to drink 4 beers...the bartender would think I had quit drinking!!!

Maybe I'm a "fast" drinker...at least at the bar. I pour my beer(if served in a bottle or can) in a nice glass or my personal mug(at McNellies)and usually have it gone in 15-20 minutes. If it's drawn by the bartender...draft.beer...they usually get one ready for me when the glass is almost empty.Mind you I'm in conversation with a few folks. I guess I like to keep my beer cold..if it sits to long...it gets warm.

What I have to do at the bar is limit or promise my wife no more than 5-6 beers at each bar....yes she drives.

If I'm working around the house, garage, on the back porch smoking a cigar with my beer or messing with cattle....time will extend.

Cheers!!!

15-20 minutes a beer!!!! You need to run the folks off or tell them to shut the hell up and get to the reason you are at the bar!!!!
You need to listen closely to Mr. Thorogood's song " I drink alone" . No distractions, you don't have to share and you can give undivided attention to finding the bottom of that glass!!!:drunk5: Keep calm and guzzle on!!
15-20 minutes..... stinking amateurs talking when you could be drinking!!!!

bigchuck83

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Beer is what one drinks when not wanting to get drunk. I only drink beer when out with friends and sometimes one beer with lunch at hooters or twin peaks

killerpigeon

Native off the Reservation
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's a relief. I usually only consume 1 before going to the fridge for another. Sometimes I get 2 but never more than 4 before unsetting and going to the fridge again.
I'm in trouble than. I make my wife get more beer for me while I stay on the couch.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Counting beers or any number of adult beverages consumed is immaterial in determining what constitutes a binge. It's the number of days.

Two or three days is just a weekender. :drunk2:
Four to seven days is just vacation. :sunbath:

Seven days to four weeks is drowning your sorrows. :comfort:
Five weeks and beyond - OK, now you are on a binge! Seek help! :drunk:

Woody

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Counting beers or any number of adult beverages consumed is immaterial in determining what constitutes a binge. It's the number of days.

Woody

I don't need no stinking help, whether it be a weekender or 5 weeks!!! Go on git , man busy drinking here!!!!:cool:

kwaynem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Woody
Haha just proves my wife wrong she says I’m an alcoholic come to find out I’m just a binge drinker cool!

Latest posts

Top Bottom