Ben Carson Suggests Holocaust Would Have Been Less Likely if Jews Were Armed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Trump's example has emboldened Carson to speak the truth. I hope it works and we see the grip of media political correctness greatly weakened.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
tntrex said:
Heck-you could argue then that had the Jews left germany when they were first were told to, it could have prevented the holocaust.
You'd have a really hard time making that case, as they didn't tell the Jews to leave Germany (they stripped them of citizenship rights and made things generally bad for them, but didn't tell them to leave--that would be counterproductive toward using them as scapegoats), and they massacred Jews from every country they conquered. Not to mention the five million non-Jewish people they murdered...

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think the entire Jewish Defense League which, unlike the Anti-Defamation League isn't dominated by Ultra-Liberals, would disagree with you. In fact, the entire idea of the modern State of Israel to provide a safe, internally through welcoming all Jews to a homeland and externally by creating a strong armed State able to resist outside aggressors, place for Jews is predicated on the idea that Jews needed a well armed capable nation. So maybe if Dr Carson had said if they were armed and organized the Nazis might have had great difficulty he would be more correct but he was not wrong.

"51 Documents" - a book by Lenny Brenner pretty well explains this, and gives some really good evidence that this was being planned in the 1930s.

abe froeman

Marksman
Reaction score
Carson is 100% correct. As for this Jew, NEVER AGAIN. I invite anyone with a differing agenda to engage me, in person, in a "spirited" discussion on the matter.

Last edited:

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hitler banned books that he deemed offensive and had them burned along with Bibles which of course to him was offensive. In the late 1930’s guns were confiscated from German citizens and when Hitler came to power, he instituted strict gun control. And as for those who criticize Carson, where are ones that denied the Holocaust? Odd that they are strangely silent now. I think they just like to argue and make up their defense as the argument progresses. I had relatives in the kamps.

Latest posts

Top Bottom