• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

[4Sale] Benelli Sport 12 ga 918-810-0183 $1295

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
I'm not sure why, if someone is taking the time to post an add, wouldn't you include the pertinent details like asking price, how much it has been used, capacity, barrel length, chokes included, location, sale terms, more and better pictures and so forth. I'm sure interest will be as forthcoming as the adds are.
This is typical of him. He will post several firearms with the most vague of descriptions. Pulling any information via text from him, is like asking a brick wall who laid it.

I never got the impression in my dealings with the seller it was a scam, but I won't deal with him for these reasons.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
This is typical of him. He will post several firearms with the most vague of descriptions. Pulling any information via text from him, is like asking a brick wall who laid it.

I never got the impression in my dealings with the seller it was a scam, but I won't deal with him for these reasons.
Yep. I experienced the same with him. I even talked to him on the phone and couldn’t get much info out of him.

Latest posts

Top Bottom