"bersa" brand???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It is not the same as Llama, don't insult Bersa like that! Bersa makes reliable and well built guns at good price. Almost all postings I have seen about Bersa have been positive. I love my Bersa Thunder 380 and would actually consider their 9mm or .45 ACP versions if any of the shops around here carried them.

Danny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If all of their pistols are as good as the Thunder 380, then they are all excellent pistols.

I know a guy that loves Llama pistols. But, he'll strip them down and throw away everything but the frame. Then he builts a good gun on that frame.

bilboben

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have the Bersa Thunder 380 cc and the Bersa Thunder 9 uc. I am looking for a Bersa 45 uc. My 9mm feeds everything and has not failed one time. I have close to 500 rds down the pipe.

The 380 from the factory did not like the steel cased gold dots but runs everything else perfectly, both sd and ball. You can smooth up the feed ramp and enlarge the casing pocket some, which helped alot. I just don't feed it gold dots.

They are both very accurate (even out past 30 yards). I hope the 45 I find is as good as these two I already own.

ProBusiness

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i have a bersa .380 thunder. i like it very much. feels good in the hand, good design, reliable, and very accurate. I believe the accuracy comes from the barrel being "fixed".

A gunsmith that moved to BA from California said that a lot of LOE where he came from carried the .380 thunder for backup. They send them to him and he goes thru them and smooths out the metal.

I do not think it is a cheap gun at all. it is all metal and a little heavy.

Maverick21

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Thunder .380 was my first handgun purchase. I loved it for the most part but it didn't feed S&B fmj at all. Jammed every few rounds so I got rid of it. One bad experience tends to ruin a firearm for me, but other than the problems with that one brand of ammo I thought it was a fairly solid gun.

Latest posts

Top Bottom