"bersa" brand???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Prostick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was apprehensive about purchasing a Bersa, but the Thunder 380 has been a great gun. It failed to feed a couple of rounds in the beginning but after break in it has been great.

Kiyot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes the Bersa .380 is really nice. My brothers and I bought my dad a Walther PPKS with CT because he liked his Bersa so much but he thought he might like a laser. So I took the Bersa, and really liked it. Even compared to the PPKS I prefer the Bersa, it has an external slide lock, is a little bit more user friendly, plus it's a hell of alot cheaper. The Walther just seems to be finicky with ammo, plus we had to send it back to S&W to be repaired. It is a very tight and stiff springed gun, and with the CT it could be an issue to grip the slide under other than ideal situations. Needless to say my dad took it back from me. I'm still not sure if I'll end up getting a .380 again, if I do I'm sure it'll be Thunder.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've had a Bersa 383 (.380) for years. It was one of the models before the Thunder, etc.

I've run hundreds of rounds thru it without a hicup.

Had one stolen about 15 years ago. Got it back about 8 years ago in much worse shape than when it was stolen. Still went bang.

Only ***** I have with this model is the magazine. There was a definate difference between the 383 and the 383-A. Magazines are not interchangable on these models.

Dave

maxim240sx

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought a thunder .380 and loved it. You cant really go wrong considering it was only $229 NIB from outdoor america. Fed it the cheap stuff from the range and not one hiccup.

xSMOKExLESSxCRACKx

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Well like the OP I'd like to hear about anyone who's had a 9 mm.

The mother of a friend of mine actually uses a Bersa 9mm(not sure the exact model off the top of my head) as a nightstand gun.

Between the two of them they've run a few hundred rounds through it with no complaints.

BallisticGuy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a bersa 9mm Thunder i Think( Dont remember the exact name. I bought Off OSA. It shot really good, I put 300 rds through it no problems it would eat whatever you gave it. Very acurate little gun. + 2 from me

I ended up selling it here on the site toward the end of last year, Like i said good little gun, I couldnt pass up the price

Latest posts

Top Bottom