Best place in tulsa to buy gold or silver bars

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Quick_Draw_McGraw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Excellent idea. My dad did something very similar for me for my birthday every year. In my case every year he got mutual funds for me, when I was 12 and my 'big gift" was something intangible it was pretty frustrating. When I graduated college I had the option of cashing out, but I've been reinvesting it ever since.

I like Hooligan's idea, match it up with something small. Kid's need something tangible. I didn't appreciate what my Dad had done for me till I was in my twenties.

ttownokie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just post on here when you want to buy some. I am sure myself and other silver hoarders in Tulsa area would be willing to sell some for a fair price, better than any online dealers or Dons.

ttownokie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What about apmex.com? Anyone used them? I am looking at industrial silver (silver grain/silver shot) as opposed to bars or coins. Thoughts?

I think you should stick to investment grade silver bullion; eagles, maples, philharmonics, takus, etc. Rounds are also fine just make sure they are from a reputable dealer. I have personally never seen any fake silver. But i have heard from people online that there was some fake bars going around.

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://bullion.nwtmint.com/

They even have Sweet Bullet shaped Silver Bullion, have purchased lots of PAMP SUISSE Bars of gold and Silver, they all have scannable barcodes and serials on them for ID, do not know where you get bars that are counterfeit, Just buy from REPUTABLE dealers...NW Territorial is one of them, my grandfather worked for them for a looooong time.

TulsaBandit

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What about apmex.com? Anyone used them? I am looking at industrial silver (silver grain/silver shot) as opposed to bars or coins. Thoughts?

The big downside to APMEX is that they are located in OKC which means they have to collect sales tax from you. They do charge a little higher premium that others, but their selection is great and shipping is pretty good from what I hear.

Latest posts

Top Bottom