Best place to get a hot water heater?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Most newer propane rigs have the parts to convert them to gas stored in/on the control assembly. You might check that. Back when the dinosaurs were getting sick, I converted several propane appliances to gas by simply drilling out the orifice to a published standard.

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just bit the bullet and picked up a mid range from Lowes... Then it started dumping sheets of water outside... lol

I will do that Glock, Thanks

huskres

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Get a Bradford White from Locke and you will thank yourself down the road. Stay far away from Whirlpool ones. I paid 375 or so a couple years ago for my Bradford White one from Locke.

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Get a Bradford White from Locke and you will thank yourself down the road. Stay far away from Whirlpool ones. I paid 375 or so a couple years ago for my Bradford White one from Locke.

The one that sprung a leak was a Bradford White.. Now I believe it was around 7 years old.. Both of mine were replaced at the same time with BW's... I could have picked one up at locke for about the same price as the Whirlpool, But I was needing close and low priced on this project, And I think I'm going to try a tankless when the other BW croaks... This one that died just supplies the master bathroom.. Yet the other tank takes care of 3 bathrooms.. Laundry room.. Kitchen... It just doesnt make sense.. Unless you just want a long
long hot shower..

But if anyone wants parts from the BW yell fast... It worked fine, with exception of the pilot would get snuffed by that slow leak.. About every other day..

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ks sprung a leak inside somewhere. And this close to Christmas I'm not looking to spend an arm and leg for a replacement. Does anyone know of a place in thOne of my hot water tane Edmond/Okc area that one could grab a cheap gas 40ish gallon unit from....

George Carlin always said, if its a "hot water tank" why do you need to heat it?

Sorry, but I hope you had good luck in your search.

Latest posts

Top Bottom