Best potato chips?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can’t believe I’m saying this but if your into dips we like, “Always Save” brand gets you a giant bag for $2.50 and they are fresh and awesome. Don’t know who makes em but it’s not Lays . For your dainty lite chips lays is the best IMO. The name brand wife agrees. Seems the Apple grocery store is sold out a lot of the times so we just don’t buy any chips until they return, the flavored chips are second class to the real deal.

Last edited:

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Growing up it used to be some type of sour cream and onion chips. Probably Lays. Nowadays my kryptonite would be sour cream and cheddar ruffles. And then pretty much any brand of salt and vinegar. Ruffles Lays great value I don’t care.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Being the tater chip aficionado that I am, I have sampled several, several different types of various snacks throughout my journeys.

I'm a big fan of kettle cooked BBQ chips, especially a brand that you never see anymore called Crunch Taters, Mighty Mesquite. They had a picture of an alligator wearing a cowboy hat on the bag.

I'm also a huge fan of Doritos Sweet Spicy Chili flavor, as well as every other flavor. I mean, c'mon...who doesn't love Doritos?

I also enjoy Chili Cheese Fritos and Pringles Pizza, Sour Cream and Onion and BBQ rock as well.

But. If I were stranded on a desert island and could only take one, single bag of chips with me, they would absolutely have to be...

large_6244a5db-aa9e-46e5-8965-79623368ff44.jpg

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I’m not a huge chip eater. If I’m in the mood I’ll grab a handful of whatever is in the pantry. My wife, however like BBQ chips and swears that the Walmart brand is about as good as any.

Latest posts

Top Bottom