Best seat in the house?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
7 April I am coming to Tulsa to see an imax movie at the Cinemark theater. Now I have never seen an imax movie, is there a best seat in the house:anyone:

coveyjt

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Center of the screen and midway up. My wife and I went to the IMAX at the Warren in Moore a few weeks ago. We sat on the about a quarter of the way up and we should have went at least half way. The screen is so big that we had to pan to see all of the image that close.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went to Warren Imax also. 3D effects were great and will go back when a decent film comes,
but the movie john Carter sucked. We left after one hour...

TulsaBandit

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I always sit center-screen all the way at the top row in the IMAX. One, you don't have anyone sitting behind you talking or kicking your chair, and two because there's a walkway right behind the top row and an exit door, so you can climb over the back of your chair and leave without waiting in line.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought John Carter was pretty good.

Anyways, I like the IMAX at 41st/Yale better than the one at 71st/169.

Just my opinion.

<edit> However, the 71st one has more/better eatery choices nearby.... Red Robin, smashburger, Chuy's, Abuelo's, etc.

Okie

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

Just my opinion.

<edit> However, the 71st one has more/better eatery choices nearby.... Red Robin, smashburger, Chuy's, Abuelo's, etc.
I didn't know there was one there. What's it called:scratch:

Okie

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

Just my opinion.

Just found it is AMC theaters. I am not 100% sure, but I don't think they will be playing Titanic in the IMAX:scratch:

Latest posts

Top Bottom