Best seat in the house?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And are REAL 3D, not IMAX 3D... Like DDD. :D

<edit> Trying to remember the last time I went to a strip club... I think it's got to have been over 10 years.

tRdoc and I are finding common ground. I knew it could happen.

I've never been to a strip club; naked women are my scene but those venues for them are not, but I'd certainly go look at c-section scars on the dayshift before I'd sit through IMAX Titanic if those were the choices on the table.

skyydiver

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ridgehunter said:
trdoc and i are finding common ground. I knew it could happen.

I've never been to a strip club; naked women are my scene but those venues for them are not, but i'd certainly go look at c-section scars on the dayshift before i'd sit through imax titanic.

qft ..

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
tRdoc and I are finding common ground. I knew it could happen.

I've never been to a strip club; naked women are my scene but those venues for them are not, but I'd certainly go look at c-section scars on the dayshift before I'd sit through IMAX Titanic if those were the choices on the table.

I've heard that place over at 31st/Yale serves food while you watch. Gives a whole new meaning to finding a hair in your food!

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've heard that place over at 31st/Yale serves food while you watch. Gives a whole new meaning to finding a hair in your food!

Strip club food has to be the most depressing thing in existence.

I've never known a dude that hung out at strip clubs that didn't give off the serial killer vibe. Alas, I've seen my future and it involves spending my Christmases during my golden years at a strip club where the girls call me "Uncle" or "Pops". I'll be wearing a track suit, gold (plated of course) chains, and cologne from a thing on the wall of a truck-stop bathroom. That will just be from crippling loneliness, and not from serial-killer tendencies. That part is reassuring.

Probably a velour, like McMahon here:

celebrityblab.files.wordpress.com_2008_09_0923_ed_mcmahon_pcn_exc.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom