Best Subcompact

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Right now I have a Glock 26 and I am looking for a new sub compact. I am looking at a H & K Subcompact but didn't know if anyone else had any other ideas. I heard the XD is great also. Any input would help. Thanks!

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
you've got the best sub compact now unless you want to go smaller and thinner in 9mm, then the Kahr PM9 is the one.

peanut

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have a HK p2000sk.40 and a Kahr cw9 and I still carry the HK every time!
I also conceal carried a Glock 27 for 1 1/2 yr.
To me there is no comparison!

Edit; all 3 that I mentioned are about the same size with the Kahr being slimmer and lighter.

Last edited:

alank2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi,

If you are looking for smaller and thinner and still want to stick with 9mm, the PM9 is an incredible gun for its size and weight. They make a CM9 that is the same size for less $$$.

Good luck,

Alan

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have handled the Kahrs, but have not had a chance to shoot one. I do like the way they feel. The last one I bought was a M&P9c. I sold it and went back to a G26. Its hard to beat a G26 IMO.

alank2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi,

I sold it and went back to a G26. Its hard to beat a G26 IMO.

In the G26 size I totally agree, it is a very tough to beat gun and is very reliable, durable, and capable. I too was a person at one point that thought the G26 would be the smallest I'd go because it didn't give up much to larger pistols, but the PM9 has really impressed me.

Good luck,

Alan

Latest posts

Top Bottom