Biden: Double Barrel Shotgun Better than AR for Home Defense

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abajaj11

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
he should put his money where his mouth is, and direct his security detail (which he has for life after a recent EO by BO) to carry only sXs and OU shotguns from now on.
Further, he should direct their tactics so that they let off two volleys at the slightest threat, out in the open!!
:)
I can gauran-darn-tee you this corrupt hypocrite has security detail armed to the teeth with all sorts of selectfire weaponry with large cap mags, body armor, etc.
:)

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow, just wow. the sheer ignorance flowing from their mouths about what guns are and aren't easily used for self & home protection is outrageous. They should all be ashamed of themselves for their pathetic & incorrect information. They really do believe the majority of Americans have no clue about firearms & they can just tell them whatever they want to try to sway the votes.

What I'm getting curious about is how far people will let it go before the first shot rings out. Cause if our politicians continue on this course it's not a matter of "if" it's a matter of "when". At what point to we start looking at our politicians & government as our own domestic terrorists? They flat out lie to the public & when called on it lie again to try to cover it up. We know they do this & they know we know but they have grown so powerful they simply do not care anymore. And when people stand up against them they are looked at as "crazy" or told they simply don't understand how politics works. They act as if they are untouchable & it's our own faults for allowing it over time. We have empowered them far beyond what their intended purposes were meant for & they believe we don't have the fortitude to take back whats ours....Matter of time is all I'm saying.

Latest posts

Top Bottom