Biden threatens grocery stores

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m not arguing with anyone but I don’t think it’s the availability of oil as much as market manipulation. Produce a restricted amount of oil at a higher price and get the same profit as producing more at a lower price.

Just my cents. 😉
Even that is manipulated by the .gov, because they pass so many regs and go after the oil & natural gas industry so much in court, they prevent the natural progression of building more processing facilities. That restricts product flow even more than rescinding drilling permits does. :(

StLPro2A

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This just proves that Biden knows nothing about economics and shouldn't be messing with fire. Does anyone honestly think grocery stores WANT high prices? When that happens people don't buy anything they don't have to have to survive and spend the absolute minimum on what they must have. How does that build profits for the grocery stores? The answer is that it doesn't and as usual block head Joe doesn't know what he is talking about.
Wish Trump would publicly extend to Slo Joe an offer for Slo to be Trump's top advisor when Trump takes office again. Trump should sling this offer far and wide for maximum coverage for a month. Then, Trump should make a big spectacular explanation that he would carefully listen to Slo Joe's input, advice on every single issue. Once, Trump fully understands Slo's direction, Trump would go exactly 180 degrees the opposite direction, as Slo Joe has been totally wrong on every issue for the last 50 years....a perfect contrarian weather vane. That would blow up the news cycle.

Latest posts

Top Bottom