Bill Maher Booed on Letterman for Zimmerman Jokes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maher opens his arrogant/gaping chasm of an elitist lib mouth and once again makes a "DUMBASS" of HIMSELF. Comparing the intelligence of Dr. Carson to the intelligence of Maher is like comparing Einstein to a steaming pile of bravo sierra. I would really like to see a one-on-one debate between Dr. Carson and Maher. :rollingla:rollingla:rollingla

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2013/07/20/maher-calls-dr-carson-drooling-idiot-hes-half-brilliant-brain-surgeon
Maher Calls Dr. Carson a 'Drooling Idiot': 'Half Brilliant Brain Surgeon, Half Tea Party Dumbass'
By Noel Sheppard | July 20, 2013 | 00:27

Last edited:

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
intelligence of Maher is like comparing Einstein to a steaming pile of bravo sierra

I disagree ..................... BS is useful as fertilizer, even though not intelligent. Maher is neither.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why isn't Maher being demonized as a "RACIST" since he called Dr. Carson(a black) a 'Dumbass'?:anyone: Oh, that is 'right'(no, I mean 'left' :rolleyes2:naughty::rollingla), Maher is a leftist lib(who donated big bucks to Obama/libs) and can say anything with no worry about anything affecting his income/career/livelihood---like Alec Baldwin.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Watching squirrels in my back yard is far more entertaining than watching Bill Maher.
Letterman is occasionally funny but mostly not worth the time it takes to watch.

IMHO, Letterman is just a bitter lib/dem hack and the lap/attack dog for the lib/dem agenda(s) on late night TV. Leno is about the only one(I've watched the others very little or none at all) that is anywhere near balanced in his politiical humor/routines. That's probably the reason that he has to leave NBC.

Latest posts

Top Bottom