• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City Bills to pay, gotta sell some toys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptBuzz

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wth are you talking about???

Noone is trolling you.

Maybe post some pics of what's in the gun to justify your valuation, or at the very least list it???

I think maybe you are working too much and it's affecting your sensibilities?
Is that why you changed your reaction from laughing to shocked? Sorry I'm not some lonely, retired Bubba that spends his fixed income on misc firearms to pass down to no one... I've gotta take care of my family and parents. If you knew what you were talking about, you would have inquired like the 3 individuals in line for this gun. '**** outta here, window shopper.

Garrus Vakarian

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Is that why you changed your reaction from laughing to shocked? Sorry I'm not some lonely, retired Bubba that spends his fixed income on misc firearms to pass down to no one... I've gotta take care of my family and parents. If you knew what you were talking about, you would have inquired like the 3 individuals in line for this gun. '**** outta here, window shopper.
What the hell are you on about.

You a very strange person brother.

Enjoy your time off.....ohhhh wait

Take care of your parents??? This is making way more sense now.

That has got to be tough. I am sorry for your loss....of time.

Lebronaraya12

New to the site!
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Location: Hughes County, will ship/can meet half way within a reasonable distance if serious, will leave immediately if you try to haggle after we agree on price.

Walther P99 in .40SW, cerakoted, 1 mag, striker fired with DA capabilities and decocker
$500

Budget side charger, rattlecanned tan, TRS-26 optic, Magpul SL stock, PSA upper and mag, basic mil-spec trigger, magnesium light weight MagTac receiver, Mlok rail.
$400

Mid-range build. Cross Machine & Tool MOD4 UHPR Hybrid 15" rail, Seekin's Precision .223 wylde match barrel, VLTOR LPGB, faced upper for perfect mating, Sharps reliabolt and carrier, Black Rain Ordinance single stage cassette trigger (demilled from defunct contract) Troy mini grip, vortex spitfire 3x prism sight, cmmg sv brake, B5 stock, $1200obo

Glock 23 with olight mini, with extras: conversion barrel, match barrel, warren sights, holster, 500obo

other:
I have misc other firearms available... Keltec CP33, Ruger PCC, XDM NRA Edition, 10/22 takedown with fluted bull barrel and Ruger drop-in trigger + RMR mount, SR556 piston with quad rail, Glock 23C, Glock 19C, etc.

Life happens, gotta sell some stuff. Please bear with me if I take a couple days to respond to messages, I work 7 days a week.
Location: Hughes County, will ship/can meet half way within a reasonable distance if serious, will leave immediately if you try to haggle after we agree on price.

Walther P99 in .40SW, cerakoted, 1 mag, striker fired with DA capabilities and decocker
$500

Budget side charger, rattlecanned tan, TRS-26 optic, Magpul SL stock, PSA upper and mag, basic mil-spec trigger, magnesium light weight MagTac receiver, Mlok rail.
$400

Mid-range build. Cross Machine & Tool MOD4 UHPR Hybrid 15" rail, Seekin's Precision .223 wylde match barrel, VLTOR LPGB, faced upper for perfect mating, Sharps reliabolt and carrier, Black Rain Ordinance single stage cassette trigger (demilled from defunct contract) Troy mini grip, vortex spitfire 3x prism sight, cmmg sv brake, B5 stock, $1200obo

Glock 23 with olight mini, with extras: conversion barrel, match barrel, warren sights, holster, 500obo

other:
I have misc other firearms available... Keltec CP33, Ruger PCC, XDM NRA Edition, 10/22 takedown with fluted bull barrel and Ruger drop-in trigger + RMR mount, SR556 piston with quad rail, Glock 23C, Glock 19C, etc.

Life happens, gotta sell some stuff. Please bear with me if I take a couple days to respond to messages, I work 7 days a week.
I’m interested in the XDM how much?

vitos-Gman83

Marksman
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

$500

$400

Mid-range build. Cross Machine & Tool MOD4 UHPR Hybrid 15" rail, Seekin's Precision .223 wylde match barrel, VLTOR LPGB, faced upper for perfect mating, Sharps reliabolt and carrier, Black Rain Ordinance single stage cassette trigger (demilled from defunct contract) Troy mini grip, vortex spitfire 3x prism sight, cmmg sv brake, B5

Latest posts

Top Bottom