Black, White and Blue American flag

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Most of the time the flag is distorted or modified. Also, wearing is a little different than washing or walking on, which is why I don't have as much problem with clothing as I do with towels and footwear.

rr2008

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
myself and another civic minded person has convinced FD (they are responsible for flags @ muni building) to let us purchase standard black and blue thin line flag (as appears in post 6 above) for them to fly instead of what they are flying. while at it i will try to find a red line flag also for them to have (hopefully never to be needed). a quality red line flag is proving difficult to find. if any of you has a lead on quality red line flag please shoot me a pm. thank you all

for those that asked there is a standard american flag routinely flying on a twenty foot pole at the municipal building. this black white and blue flag was flying by the front door, a red flag (no burn) is flown by the front door on those days. they also fly school mascot flag there on occasion.

Big_Red_Truck

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A shop in MWC. has a flag with a half blue the other half red thin line. I'm glad to support cops.

I retired several months ago, we had a fire fighter maltese cross flag.

I know it's to show support, I hope it's the correct way to do so.

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not a veteran but my dad and grandpa was. I support all law enforcement and hate what is happening across the US, but I don't think the American flag should be changed in any way for any group.

Too many people gave ALL for that flag!

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I feel the same way. Someone here in Shawnee has one flying at their house. When I first saw it I had no idea what it was until I researched it. I'll take old glory any day.

Latest posts

Top Bottom