Bloomberg predicts riots over jobs day before planned Wall Street protest.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

4play

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It seems like this "Occupy Wall Street" thing is still going on. I wonder if this kind of protest will amount to anything at all other than many arrests and skeptical means of control.

Last edited:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anything I have to say about those dullards will just get me a time out. Go get a job you slackers ...

And JB, if that's your way of saying the crowd is full of Democrats I wonder if this would be a good time to do a mass thinning of the herd??

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anything I have to say about those dullards will just get me a time out. Go get a job you slackers ...

Are you talking about the crooks on Wall Street, or the protestors? At any rate, I'd agree with you, except for the fact that I have to give those "dullards" credit as they aren't sitting behind a keyboard bitching on an internet forum about issues that piss them off - they're actually taking some kind of action. If more Americans did that on some of our issues, we might have a better chance at changing what we don't like. But then it's hard to take off work to do much of anything, much less protest something; those few of us that still have jobs would like to keep them.....

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Those people completely lack focus, they are protesting anything from perceived injustices in the financial system to global warming. What specifically do they expect to be done, it would appear they are just complaining but not about anything specific. They also appear to be misinforming themselves about happenings through the use of social media such as twitter. I don't get these people at all but it won't surprise me when/if their protests spiral out of control.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are you talking about the crooks on Wall Street, or the protestors? At any rate, I'd agree with you, except for the fact that I have to give those "dullards" credit as they aren't sitting behind a keyboard bitching on an internet forum about issues that piss them off - they're actually taking some kind of action. If more Americans did that on some of our issues, we might have a better chance at changing what we don't like. But then it's hard to take off work to do much of anything, much less protest something; those few of us that still have jobs would like to keep them.....

The protestors ... we seem to disagree on what they are doing. Seems to me all they are accomplishing is blocking traffic and making a mess. If they want to accomplish something go volunteer at the local food bank, or homeless shelter. They can't even agree on what it is they are protesting about.

Maybe I'm just jealous because when I was their age I didn't have the luxury of standing around in the street chanting day after day after day. I went to work ... at jobs that I sometimes thought were beneath me and that I sometimes HATED with every fiber of my being. But then again, I didn't live at home with Mommy and Daddy while I was pursuing a PhD in basketweaving either ...

And in case you can't tell I'm only about mildly irritated with them ... As long as they aren't blocking a street I need to get down I don't really care what they do. :)

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And in case you can't tell I'm only about mildly irritated with them ... As long as they aren't blocking a street I need to get down I don't really care what they do. :)

I care because the bleeding heart libs will try to push their agenda, whatever it might be. Bloomberg, Obama, Pelosi, and the rest of that bunch will screw things up even worse just to make themselves and these protesters feel good.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I care because the bleeding heart libs will try to push their agenda, whatever it might be. Bloomberg, Obama, Pelosi, and the rest of that bunch will screw things up even worse just to make themselves and these protesters feel good.

OK ... well you got me there ... maybe I care a little more than I want to admit but there isn't anything I can do about it ... As long as those folks got people (and I use the term "people" here very, very loosely) voting them in term after term after term there's not a dang thing I can do with my one little vote.

My grandpa was right ... there is something to be said for finding your own little corner of the world and doing what you can there and just let the rest of the bastards waller in their own mess ... He was a hoot! God bless him ... he's been gone 40 years next week and I miss him like it was yesterday. Only relative I had that had any sense about him. He made me the woman I am today.

Latest posts

Top Bottom