Blue and stainless 9.5" hunter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

randallss7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So I saw this wood surfing the web and had to buy it, as soon as it came in I started putting this thing together, this one is going to be hard to get rid of, I really want it for myself. These scales started out as 3/8" thick and this handle came out really comfortable, I used some .060 orange g-10 liners on the knife I like the orange on blue, but I really kind of made this one to suit me so go figure.

9 1/2" total
4 1/4" blade made from 5/32" stock thickness 154cm stainless
handle is stabilized dyed blue California buckeye burl, with orange g-10 liners and 9 1/16" pins and one Mosaic and lanyard tube.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You are either going to have to quit posting pictures of your new knives(which will make everyone mad) or establish a exchange policy. I for one can't afford to keep buying your knives.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a knife drawn up I might have you do. It's kinda of a copy of the Marine Corps Officer's sword. Guys if this one's not spoken for, you need to buy it. Steve makes one sharp knife."PUN intended."

Latest posts

Top Bottom