Bocephus’s Treasure

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
141   0   0

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
92   0   0

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
If this box goes all the way to Elgin, how are you gonna get it to @PanhandleGlocker ?
That was a joke by the way. He's way too alone way up there to be able to give it back away
Taking it out there or bringing it back I would be willing to take it to meet him in Gore like I have in the past. If I was up there for whatever reason. The chicken parm at the gore travel stop is almost worth the drive.

Also some time next march or April I’ll be in the panhandle for something and could make something happen then.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I think @hipshot still has the original "sign here" box
I do still have the box and have made arrangements to meet Catt57 Sunday to pass it off to him.
Someone posted something about not giving it to people with negative feedback, I never thought about that but it might be an idea to consider, but basically whoever has it has the discretion to give it to whoever they choose.
Hopefully everyone will do the right thing and keep putting decent items in.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Hey someone fax me one of those popcorn memes so I can put it here. Need a snack while I’m waiting to see where this box ends up.
popcorn 2.gif

Chips

popcorneater.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom