Bocephus’s Treasure

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Went and buried my lifelong friend a couple of weeks ago. He always drank Sheep Dip. His wife came up to us pallbearers after we put him in the ground and handed me a bottle he had stashed in the cabinet. She said here you know what to do with this I'm sure. Me and the other of his other dearest friends broke the seal and drank the bottle at his grave.
Why hell, I thought you were calling the nasty whiskey sheep dip, then I....

1701379042424.png

SSG_McD

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 86.1%
31   5   0
Lol. View attachment 433034

So, how much do you really want that box?
I hope you have a great Christmas.
You should know whoever is around you for the holidays isn’t there because they want to be around you. It’s probably because they want you to buy them something. I’m sure family doesn’t come around often anymore. I can see why.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I imagine you were some dirty ass redleg artillery officer from ft sill during Korea or viet nam. Always passing out a bunch of hair brained ideas. I’m sure the enlisted guys applauded your departure.
IMG_3573.jpeg

I imagine you loved it so much you didn’t even leave the area. Sit around thinking back to a time when you had more fake friends than just holechit. They didn’t like you. They just tolerated you.
I actually think that he’s a pretty cool dude in real life, for the record.

For the record, talking down about other servicemembers service and experiences would likely hold more weight if you didn’t have a profile picture of you posing on a stateside training op with a blank adapter on your rifle.

SSG_McD

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 86.1%
31   5   0
View attachment 433036

I actually think that he’s a pretty cool dude in real life, for the record.

For the record, talking down about other servicemembers service and experiences would likely hold more weight if you didn’t have a profile picture of you posing on a stateside training op with a blank adapter on your rifle.
I was proud of that experience is why the photo is there.
And of course you think he’s a cool dude. You basically kiss his ass on every thread. Hence the flunky title.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
90   0   0
I’m sure there is a very valid reason for the crap that has developed on this thread. Whatever it is, take it offline and let the original intent of this “box idea” her back on track. I’m carrying a 14x14 inch box, almost full of really neat “stuff”, around in the back of my car, ready to add to the goodies.