Bocephus’s Treasure

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

copertop80

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 93.3%
27   2   1
Well it’s back NE Oklahoma way, much to the chagrin of my wife there is now a lot of room in the boxes!

Some kind soul printed and left a bust of Alexander Kalashnakof which is super cool and I almost became a AK fan for it, but I was already in thin ice with the Mrs. so someone else gets to enjoy it!

I believe it’s going to AGI next then whomever is next in line for it

Attachments

• IMG_3346.jpeg
    IMG_3346.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0

AGI

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
I have the boxes in my possession. I will be in ponca city tomorrow if anyone that way wants them next.

Please pm ASAP if that's the case.

I'm in Bartlesville so if any locals would like to participate, please send a pm.

I'm finishing up adding a few things this evening.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I have the boxes in my possession. I will be in ponca city tomorrow if anyone that way wants them next.

Please pm ASAP if that's the case.

I'm in Bartlesville so if any locals would like to participate, please send a pm.

I'm finishing up adding a few things this evening.
@Profreedomokie

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Ok OSA’ers, I have the boxes back in my possession here in BA, They are pretty much junk leftovers now and I’m thinking they might have run their course after 10 months and been around quite a bit, I talked to one guy that donated one of the footlockers and can’t remember who donated the other and we are thinking that maybe we should offer the boxes up for sale and the money they bring be donated to a charity?
This was kinda my deal after I initially got the first banana box from Bocephus and decided to keep passing it around, it been fun seeing where it went and I’d like to see folks post pics of some of the goodies they got from the boxes during its travels. If anyone has a good reason not to sell them off speak up and we will figure out something but I think we are pretty much done because no one wants to take the time to deliver or pickup the boxes and it’s really becoming a hassle, if anyone has any better ideas, please post them and we will figure it out, if not, I have an offer of $30 for both boxes with the money going to charity
Thanks to everyone who participated!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom