Body Armor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So Tyrone Jenkins, TPD, charged with drug trafficking, committing felony with a gun....no charges about BP vest? Is that not body armor?

I'm not a fan of stacking, but this is a good question. Wonder why the DA didn't charge him with that ... unless he committed his felonies "off the clock" and wasn't wearing a vest. I'm just guessing here. I don't know ANYTHING about this case ...

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of stacking, but this is a good question. Wonder why the DA didn't charge him with that ... unless he committed his felonies "off the clock" and wasn't wearing a vest. I'm just guessing here. I don't know ANYTHING about this case ...

A good prosecutor could argue the case of Crime Preparation. Does oklahoma have that? It's not unreasonable to believe that he used his position/influence/training to prepare for criminal act. He also possessed tools that could help facilitate crime.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A good prosecutor could argue the case of Crime Preparation. Does oklahoma have that? It's not unreasonable to believe that he used his position/influence/training to prepare for criminal act. He also possessed tools that could help facilitate crime.

I dunno. Been out too long now ... and the few cases I was involved in involving police officers had to do with use of force and whether it was excessive or not, not willful criminal activity.

Latest posts

Top Bottom