Body Cam Video to be Released

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you go back and read..I said if the cops decided to arrest Ware, they should have done so with speed and motivation. They did not.

Beyond that, I stated that this whole incident was over tax collecting, and it was.

I moved no goalpost, you claimed the statements about execution were semantics, I used a similar situation (bodycam conflicted with report)

But you don't like my take on things, and I don't think I'd like the taste of boot polish. Do what you want.

I think they decided they were going to detain Ware at the least. Should they have moved faster? Probably, but given the current environment I'm sure there's some apprehension to act certain ways on their behalf. I definitely don't have all the answers as I haven't been in their shoes like you have. Again, given your previous comments, we all know you'd be on the other side if things got rough.

The oversimplification of tax collecting is retarded but hey you do you. Guess you didn't watch Franklin's assessment? Quite simply this scenario happened because some crackhead pulled a gun and shot two officers. He was a child that didn't like facing the repercussions of his actions.l Apologize or hint about how he should've been let go all you want, it doesn't change things.

As far as the bootlicker comment.... ha ha... not surprising. Ironically, that "mural" that you see daily, that offends you so much, might have more in common with you than you think.

Latest posts

Top Bottom