Boomer sooner!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My buddy is the guy who made the initial impact on Shaw in the clip and he also happened to be the one who let their WR score that long TD bc he went for the interception instead. I made sure he got the "make a sure tackle next time" speech bc Sooner Nation and Stoops almost had a heart attack.

dru

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought it was pretty weak that the refs didn't give us the turnover after that hit on Shaw. Yeah it was a brutal hit, but he clearly had possession of the ball, and he clearly lost possession of it before he hit the ground. Whatever though. Glad the kid is okay but I'm also glad he was out for the rest of the game.

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was a gutsy win. I'm glad this team didn't fold like a cheap lawnchair like recent OU teams were known to do when the pressure was ratcheted up. Now, let's just hope that FSU wins out.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It was a good, well deserved win. FSU held tough, but too many weapons for OU. Was disgusted at the louts from Florida cussin' and threatening OU players...as if some drunken florida Redneck is going to actually whip Landry Jones' ass. (No OU fan would ever get all drunked-up and act the fool like that ...would they?)

Last edited:

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It was a gutsy win. I'm glad this team didn't fold like a cheap lawnchair like recent OU teams were known to do when the pressure was ratcheted up. Now, let's just hope that FSU wins out.

Betcha they have trouble with Clemson next week.

My buddy is the guy who made the initial impact on Shaw in the clip and he also happened to be the one who let their WR score that long TD bc he went for the interception instead. I made sure he got the "make a sure tackle next time" speech bc Sooner Nation and Stoops almost had a heart attack.

Harris? I wondered WTF he was thinking when he wen flying across the top of that receiver.

Mykah

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It was a great win. I have very little complaints other than the fact I can't figure out why Flemming is in there all the time. The guy is just not very good. He cost us wins last year and gave up big plays in the first 2 games this year. I don't know what the coachs see in him. Wish they would start Gabe Lynn. Other than that the defense looks the the Stoops D of 7 years ago.

REALLY??? He is only one of the best corners in CF, and will probably be a 1st-2nd round pick...

Latest posts

Top Bottom