Boomer sooner!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is it just me or did y'all make the same faces that Stoops made when Stevens barely cleared the bottom of the goalposts that last field goal?

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is it just me or did y'all make the same faces that Stoops made when Stevens barely cleared the bottom of the goalposts that last field goal?
I was too busy laughing when they showed Stoops. It was more of a "did he really kick it that low? Oh well, he still made it." kind of face.

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It was a great win. I have very little complaints other than the fact I can't figure out why Flemming is in there all the time. The guy is just not very good. He cost us wins last year and gave up big plays in the first 2 games this year. I don't know what the coachs see in him. Wish they would start Gabe Lynn. Other than that the defense looks the the Stoops D of 7 years ago.

SlammerG_89

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was too busy laughing when they showed Stoops. It was more of a "did he really kick it that low? Oh well, he still made it." kind of face.

Same here i was too busy laughing when they showed it. That was an awesome game, we control our own destiny now. Texass is looking pretty scary right now though. BOOMER SOONER!

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Same here i was too busy laughing when they showed it. That was an awesome game, we control our own destiny now. Texass is looking pretty scary right now though. BOOMER SOONER!

Ya, Great game to watch. I'm really pleased with the way we stepped up and recovered after they tied it up.

Luckily, I had Coach's horror over the kick on TIVO also so I backed it up and shot a quick vid to capture the moment and make a gif from...

[Broken External Image]

gifninja won't take anything more than 4 seconds so...

the second half:

[Broken External Image]

RaysZ71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was a great win. I have very little complaints other than the fact I can't figure out why Flemming is in there all the time. The guy is just not very good. He cost us wins last year and gave up big plays in the first 2 games this year. I don't know what the coachs see in him. Wish they would start Gabe Lynn. Other than that the defense looks the the Stoops D of 7 years ago.

I wonder that too. Kenny Stills and Tom Wort are great. Boomer Sooner!!

RaysZ71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Texass is looking pretty scary right now though. BOOMER SOONER!

I think one of the toughest game was played last night. If we can play like that away in that kind of environment, we can play anywhere. I've been waiting for the sooners to play like that away. For a moment, I thought we were in Norman.Texas definitely doesn't have crap on us, not this season anyway.

SlammerG_89

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think one of the toughest game was played last night. If we can play like that away in that kind of environment, we can play anywhere. I've been waiting for the sooners to play like that away. For a moment, I thought we were in Norman.Texas definitely doesn't have crap on us, not this season anyway.

They are a sleeper team right now with baylor. Look at the vast improvement that team made with colt mccoy's brother as qb. OU proved to me that for the first time in awhile not to be scared of big time road games. With the exception of the 3rd and 28 fiasco the d was dominant.

Latest posts

Top Bottom