Boomer sooner!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WNM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm a transplanted Floridian and FSU fan living in OK. Went to both the game in Norman last year and this game. A couple of my observations:

1. OU is without a doubt the #1 team in the country. To be able to withstand that environment and drive 80 yds in a tied game to take the lead in the 4th quarter is remarkable.
2. Doak was ROCKING! I've been to more games than I can count in that stadium and the environment for OU was on par or better than some of the matchups I've seen between UF and FSU when both teams were highly ranked.
3. Really wished that we would have been at full strength for that game. 3 of our top 4 receivers were out and we lost our starting QB for the second half. I think the outcome would have been different, but such is football.
4. All of the OU fans I spoke with were complimentary of the hospitality shown towards them tailgating, during the game, and after the game. Was glad to hear that, Sooner fans treated us well last year in Norman.

As for the hit on Shaw, it probably was a fumble. But the way the rule reads the outcome would have been exactly the same. The foul occurs before the fumble, thus negating the turnover and awarding the change of possession. So even if ruled a fumble and recovery by OU, it would have been 1st down FSU at the 11. Doesn't matter since we threw a pick right after that. :mad:

If EJ starts we're going to beat Clemson. Might do it anyway with lil Trickett. Clemson's defense gave up 27 points at home to Wofford, we have given up 33 points all year.

romeo212000

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Yea Javon Harris, I said the same thing he was behind the WR. He had plenty of people telling him how to play his position trust me lol.

It wasn't just that he went for the interception. It was they he just basically stood and ballwatched in the middle of the field and then at the last minute tried to make a tricky interception. All he needed to do was touch the damn thing. The corner did a nice job of covering the near side and was counting on him to not let something big happen over the top. Your friend is lucky he saw the field after that because I would've pulled him. But my rant is over now. He made some other great plays and hopefully he learns from that experience. Once the defensive secondary catches up this team looks scary good.

As for Stevens... Why in the f*&^% is this mother f$%#@ even still in a Sooner uniform. This kid has been complete garbage since the first game I saw him. Why can't Stoops pull a Texas Tech and hold an open try out. There has to be some poor soccer player who needs scholarship money who can kick better than this chump.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As for Stevens... Why in the f*&^% is this mother f$%#@ even still in a Sooner uniform. This kid has been complete garbage since the first game I saw him. Why can't Stoops pull a Texas Tech and hold an open try out. There has to be some poor soccer player who needs scholarship money who can kick better than this chump.

maybe he needs some gold ballerina shoes..

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Apparently there's a RS Freshmen Hunnicutt that's the real deal.

Latest posts

Top Bottom