bore sight near Yukon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Double_tap

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife bought me a scope for my 7mag that I got from a fellow OSA member. I was hoping someone would not mind bore sighting it for me. I normally would just buy one but with Christmas almost here and things being tight this year it is really not justified spending.

Thanks and Merry Christmas!

thaHooligan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
like moboost said. i would never pay anyone or spend money on a bore sight for a bolt gun. its not really that necessary. i usually put a piece of duct tape or a sticker or something on the tree in my yard and put the gun in my sightvise in the garage. look through the barrel and get the tape/sticker in the middle then move the crosshairs to it. then ill take it in the field and shoot at 50yds and adjust accordingly, then move back to 100yds for final adjustments. for 1/4" click scope at 50 yards it takes 8 clicks per inch. i did this for my nephews new gun a few months ago. bore sighted it in the yard, shot the first shot at 50yds, adjusted the scope as stated, moved back to 100yds and hit bullseye. 2 shots and it was dead on.

oneof79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Harry at Canadian Ranges has a sign somewhere that says he charges 5 bucks for bore sighting riflescopes. I have never seen him charge anyone a dime. Plus then you get to walk outside and test it out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom