Bounty hunter can legally break into your home

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pulp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I took the MMPI many years ago, when trying for a Game Warden job. It would take a person with photographic memory to lie on that test. So many questions are basically the same question, just worded a bit different. I found myself thinking, "How did I answer that 42 questions ago?" I didn't get a GW job BTW.

I'm sure there are people out there that could fake MMPI results, but I doubt there's very many of them.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Unless it's 'Dog' himself, no one claiming to be a BH will make a 2nd step in my house

I'd shoot the idiot looking bastard with a paint ball gun in his hand in a heartbeat coming in my door. He gets no slack with his obese wife at his side.

One more nail in the reason I don't watch tv programs. My wife recorded them for a few sessions, and this is just another reality program designed for the 'upity's" to laugh at the not so well to do's.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One more nail in the reason I don't watch tv programs. My wife recorded them for a few sessions, and this is just another reality program designed for the 'upity's" to laugh at the not so well to do's.

I know people who went into the bounty hunter business because of that show.

Before that, when Repo Men was big, they did repos.

Sent from my SGP312 using Tapatalk

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know people who went into the bounty hunter business because of that show.

Before that, when Repo Men was big, they did repos.

Sent from my SGP312 using Tapatalk

Sadly I did know of one person.

I hope they are willing to accept a bullet to the head/chest area. I read the new law, and with the ok ccw legislation, it sure sounds like a dumb situation.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That *** guy is a joke. The only reason he got a TV show is he's so ridiculous that people watch it, granted it's the same people who watch professional wrestling, but it's a demographic and they cater to it on those stations. When I was doing it you never saw bounty hunters dressed up in mall ninja tacti-cool gear and pretending they were a combination of the A Team and the Muppets but since Mutt got a show they are all over the place. He's the biggest embarrassment to bounty hunting that has ever existed and the epitome of the term "ass clown", I cringe just from seeing the show name on the guide as I scroll past. I really, really, really wish Mexico had kept him. You know you have to be an annoying tool when even a Mexican prison kicks him out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom