Bowling Pin match in Duncan

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dave, don't be a sissy. Stand up to your wife and tell her your priorities.

I spent my 20th anniversary in NM on an elk hunt. Man power!

Did you have a 21rst anniversary?

I have a feeling that if I did, the next "bowling pin" I'd be shooting at would be a much smaller target!!!

It might happen, but I'm not really counting on it.

Dave

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, is anyone going to be able to go this Sunday?

Chances for me are slim.
Sunday is my 30th Anniversary, so......

Dave

Happy Anniversary Dave!

I should be there. Sunday is my daughter's 15th birthday, but we were not planning on doing anything for her until her friends are out of school for the summer, so I should be able to make it.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, is anyone going to be able to go this Sunday?

Chances for me are slim.
Sunday is my 30th Anniversary, so......

Dave

Unable this weekend - I have dual college graduation ceremonies for my two middle children.
But if it were my 30th Anniversary, I'd just lay down the law for my wife and remind her who is King of the castle! (I just watched a Honeymooners episode where Ralph tried that with Alice - it worked out well for him)

BTW - if you do follow my advice, then the next time we see you in Luigi's you can join us because I am pretty sure you will be eating alone!

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Unable this weekend - I have dual college graduation ceremonies for my two middle children.
But if it were my 30th Anniversary, I'd just lay down the law for my wife and remind her who is King of the castle! (I just watched a Honeymooners episode where Ralph tried that with Alice - it worked out well for him)

BTW - if you do follow my advice, then the next time we see you in Luigi's you can join us because I am pretty sure you will be eating alone!

Ha!! If I tried that, it would be "Bang, Zoom, to the Moon...!!!" for me!!!

Dave

FredNOk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, PaPa PullACar ( i hope that was right) Senior took the win. I was sure hoping he and junior would have went head to head again. I liked it when Senior spanked Junior in their match. LOL.

Latest posts

Top Bottom